Fellow cat meme lover, Jon Henshaw, recently informed me of some big news coming out of Raven. If you’re not familiar with Raven, they’re an online marketing platform used by agencies and SMBs to manage and report on their SEO, Social Media, Content and PPC campaigns.
Jon said in early August they’ll be launching a major redesign of their entire platform. Some of the highlights include:
- Fluid, full browser screen layout
- Consolidated and streamlined navigation
- Higher contrast and better use of vertical and horizontal space
- Responsive framework preparing the way for future mobile access
- New rankings tool and report
He provided us with an exclusive first look of what the new Social Media Management tools will look like. I think you’ll see why he’s excited about
Please click the images to enlarge to really see the changes:
Old Twitter Management
New Twitter Management
Old Facebook Metrics
New Facebook Metrics
Old Social Monitor
New Social Monitor
For more details about the new redesign and when it’s launching, be sure to check out http://raventools.com/simple. They’ll be updating the page soon with more details.