First of all, SearchFest 2013 was an amazing event. If you have never been to one, (this was my first) I HIGHLY recommend going. The venue was fantastic and the content was even better. I have never been to Portland before, and it what a great town it was! I even got to try some famous (or infamous) Voodoo Doughnuts! Props to David Mihm for having me there. I hope to go back again and again, if they’ll have me!
Anyway, I wanted to share the slide deck from the event here, where I talked about “Growing Your Brand With Pinterest”. I also wanted to share a few pictures from the event (below) sorry just low quality iPhone ones … didn’t feel like hauling the big DSLR with me this time. The presentation has already got amazing response on Slideshade so I hope you enjoy it too! I really did my best to share some actionable information that can help any business do better with Pinterest marketing.
Other presentations I enjoyed (by the way there were a TON of good ones, I just especially enjoyed these):
- Darren Shaw - Review Tactics for local ranking
- Ian Lurie - Content is a product
- Joanna Lord – Digital Evangelism
- John Doherty - The Price of Technical SEO Debt
- Justin Briggs - Technical Hacks for Content Marketing
- Jonathon Colman – Why our Content Sucks
- Will Scott – Facebook Marketing – Spreading the Love (with some non SearchFest sanctioned slides)
- Rhea Drysdale – Social Media Analytics
- Russ Hudgens – E-Commerce Content Marketing for Search