Pay-per-click (PPC) Management
Pay-per-click advertising allows your company to sponsor an advertisement on various search engines, social media platforms, and high traffic websites. Your pay-per-click ads appear in search results only when an Internet user is searching for your target phrases. PPC is an ideal way to advertise to an extremely specific audience.
Case Study SweatBlock
SweatBlock wanted to transfer their home-grown campaign from an in-house team to Avalaunch’s dedicated team of PPC professionals in order to increase the effectiveness of their effort.
We filtered through the existing keywords to focus traffic, streamlined the ad groups, and tested a lot of keywords and offers.
- SweatBlock increased its sales conversion rate from 4.51% to 9.29% (more than double)
- Monthly sales volume increased by 976%
- The campaign cut cost per conversion from $16.36 to $7.50 (more than 50%)
How It’s Done:
- First, we do the research to understand your field, to learn what the active keywords are in your industry, and determine what key offers are hot.
- We then identify keywords that are best suited for your specific goals, write ads that drive clicks, and choose the right search engines, social media platforms and websites for sponsoring your ads.
- After that, we test landing pages to see which pages convert best, and re-direct traffic to the highest converting pages.
- Our experts then manage the account, so it always gets optimal performance.
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Increased conversion rates
- Reduced cost per sale
PPC Request Form