It is hard to believe how time flies and that its almost the end of the year. It seems like just yesterday we were all out at SMX West enjoying each others company. We wanted to let you know where Dream Systems Media will be, who is speaking and make sure to remind you to come up and say hi to us! We want to meet as many people as we possible can in real life!
SMX East 2009 New York City: Oct. 4th – 7th
I will be speaking on a panel the first day Monday (bright and early folks, so not to much partying Sunday night) Oct. 5 @ 10:45 AM – 12:00 PM Mobile Search Apps & Opportunity, where I will be focusing on the iPhone Yelp App, and some opportunities that surround Yelp in general. It is going to be an informative session, even if you don’t own an iPhone – you will want to see what other customers are seeing, and how they are searching your business on Yelp.
Also on the session, some other amazing individuals:
- Moderator: Greg Sterling, Founding Principal, Sterling Market Intelligence
- Scott Dunlap, CEO, NearbyNow
Michael Martin, SEO Director, Internet Marketing Inc.
Rachel Pasqua, Director of Mobile Strategy, iCrossing
Friends of DSM speaking at SMX East 2009 NYC:
- Make sure and check out Will Scott’s (Search Influence) panel on Local & Mobile Search @ 1:45 PM Oct. 5th, Ranking Tactics for Local Search @ 1:45 Oct. 5th, Facebook Marketing Tactics @ 7:30 AM Oct. 7th
- Always informative, Chris Bennett (97th Floor) speaking on Analytics for Social Media @ 1:45 PM Oct. 7th
- My man Vince Blackham (Primary Affect) will be on a SEO site clinic @ 4:45PM Oct 6th
- Link building ninja Debra Mastaler (linkspiel) will be speaking on Link Building Fundamentals @ 3:00 PM Oct. 5, Ask the Link Builders @ 4:30 Oct. 6th
- The man of SEO Aaron Wall himself will be speaking on Ask the SEO’s @ 2:45 Oct. 6th (make sure and put this on your schedule, it will be amazing)
- Loren Baker will be on a link building clinic @ 10:30 AM Oct. 7th
- Jordan Kasteler, Co-Founder, Search & Social will be on a Search, and Social Media Reputation Management panel @ 11:45AM Oct. 7th, Pumping up WordPress for SEO @ 12:45PM Oct. 7th
- Rhea Drysdale, COO & Co-Founder, Outspoken Media, will also be on that Search, and Social Media Reputation Management panel @ 11:45AM Oct. 7th
- Brent Csutoras, Social Media Consultant, Brent Csutoras, Inc ALSO will be on that Search, and Social Media Reputation Management panel @ 11:45AM Oct. 7th
More good people and friends all on one panel – THIS IS A MUST SESSION! It is going to kill it.
Social Media Track
Twitter Marketing Tactics This session takes a close look at Twitter and how search marketers can tap into the opportunties it offers.
Moderator: Danny Sullivan, Editor-in-Chief, Search Engine Land
Michael Gray, President, Atlas Web Service
Tamar Weinberg, Author, Owner, Techipedia.com
Chris Winfield, President, 10e20, LLC
I am planning on SMX East being an amazing event and time. Please make sure and come up and say hi, and introduce yourself. I may look mean, but I am not! I look forward to seeing you all in a few days!
2 thoughts on “Dream Systems Media, Matt Siltala @ SMX East NYC 2009”
It was great to see you Matt!
.-= Chris Winfield´s last blog ..SMX East: Twitter Marketing Tactics =-.
Chris you are the man and its always a pleasure. You sure got yourself an amazingly cute little baby (I got to see your wife walking her by in the speakers lounge) We will have to hang out more at pubcon!