avalaunchmedia Avalaunch Media
Avalaunch Media is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. We’re experiencing rapid growth and need someone to drive, manage and build on relationships with our clients. Ideal candidates should be ambitious and enjoy working on a variety of different projects. Responsibilities will include ensuring client satisfaction, running client strategy, overseeing digital marketing initiatives and identifying new opportunities to increase sales within our existing client base. The Marketing Manager should also be comfortable with taking ownership of their own position and achieving strategic account targets.
- Manage key account portfolios
- Determine strategic and unique account objectives for each client
- Establish performance related KPI’s with client
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Lead all client communications
- Be the liaison between clients and internal teams
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Collaborate and coordinate with all internal teams on initiatives and deliverables
- Monitor and oversee all client focused workflow (creative and technical)
- Assess account performance based on agreed upon KPI’s
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Act in both an account management and project management capacity.
- Set and manage project timelines and milestones
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Create and run strategy for: Paid, Organic and Social
- Consult on marketing strategy
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Marketing or Account Manager Role.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience working with CRM, Account Management and Project Management software and systems.
- A proven track record of generating solutions and navigating obstacles quickly and creatively.
- Comfortable handling frequent change and unpredictability with a high level of professionalism.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and ability to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building client relationships and skills to negotiate positive outcomes.
- Excellent communication both when client facing and in a team environment.
- Familiarity with Web Development Technology and Graphic Design.
- Knowledge of Pay Per Click inc. Adwords, Facebook Ads, Remarketing and Video Advertising.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization inc. Onsite Strategies, Offsite Strategies, Link Building and Content Marketing.
- Understanding of performance metrics
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment preferred.
- PR and/or Writing experience highly regarded.
- College Degree preferred.
- Availability to travel as required.
Salary Range – $50-70K