Avalaunch Media, LLC
Avalaunch Media is seeking a part time Administrative Assistant to join our Operations team. Seeking a reliable and proactive person to support our team of busy marketers. The role will be approximately 20 hours per week, schedule is negotiable but expected to fall during regular business hours.
- Work in conjunction with the Operations Manager to support the Executive Team and company as a whole.
- Assist in maintaining company databases, CRM and project management system with current client information.
- Run regularly scheduled reporting for the Marketing Management teams.
- Accounts Receivable support including receipt of incoming payments and monitoring past due accounts.
- Office Management support including ordering supplies and assisting with general office maintenance.
- Support the operations manager with equipment and computer maintenance and management for the broader company
- Support the sales team with scheduling incoming appointments and drafting basic contracts (with assistance).
- Assist with updates to company intranet to keep information current.
- Administrative support of Avalaunch events and special initiatives.
- Communicate clearly, effectively and professionally with both internal teams and Clients.
- Role requires professionalism and excellent communication skills
- A strong attention to detail and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to self manage and identify priorities
- Must enjoy bringing order and process while being adaptable to change
- A minimum of 1-2 years previous office administration experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint (or Apple equivalents)
- Experienced with using Excel including basic formulas
- Highly desirable: Past experience with or a demonstrated knowledge of computer operating systems, database software and/or basic computer troubleshooting
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and software applications is critical for success in this role. We are a digital marketing company and learning/adapting to newer updated software is a key component of our business
Wage Range: $15-18 per hour DOE