Website Avalaunch Media
“To Launch Brands and People”
There’s a reason why “Launch People” is in our mission. We believe that a job is more than just a job. It’s where you spend over one-third of your waking hours. It becomes a key part of your life and either fulfills and inspires you or exhausts and empties you. Our vision is to create an environment where you can launch. A place where you feel excited, empowered and motivated to achieve dreams and goals. There’s nothing that excites our Leadership more than watching teammates feel inspired to launch and create the life they’ve always wanted.
With nearly two decades of experience, we’ve learned that the way we help our employees launch is through a set of core values:
Creating Believers – We earn trust by focusing on results that matter.
Be Integrity – We keep our word or make right the times when we can’t.
Project Positivity – We spread happiness and optimism in all that we do.
Be Proactive – We create our environment rather than respond to it.
Deliver Distinguished Service – We do what we say we’re going to do with that “white glove” touch.
Thrive on Communication – We communicate candidly, regularly and precisely.
Trust the Team – We move at the speed up trust and bring the best talent together.
Initiate Innovation – We constantly experiment and test to reach success.
Enjoy the Ride – We believe that fun should be a part of everything we do and we have a whole lot of it!
But don’t just take our word for it. We strongly encourage all candidates to review our Glassdoor reviews and look at the “best places to work” awards we’ve won. You’ll find employee quotes like:
- “Not Exaggerating – One of the nation’s best agencies”
- “Very solid company to work for”
- “Great place to work”
- “Innovative marketing and super cool people”
- “Great work. Great People. Great Vibe”
- “I love my job”
Let’s get to the good stuff
We are building a pool of experienced Paid Media Analyst candidates to drive, manage and build on relationships with our clients as well as manage their ad accounts. Ideal candidates should be ambitious and enjoy working on a variety of different projects. The position of Paid Media Analyst reports directly to the VP of Performance Management and is part of the Performance Management team (PPC).
The following are key highlights of the work you’ll be doing:
- Growing and scaling client revenue, ROI, and performance ad channels
- Manage budgets and ad channels for key account portfolios
- Determine strategic and unique account objectives for each client
- Establish performance related KPI’s with client
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships and client satisfaction.
- Lead client communications that is PPC related
- Oversee the optimization of ad spend to hit client KPI’s
- Overseeing advertising initiatives and identifying new opportunities to increase sales within our existing client base
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Perform tactics to improve results
- Keyword research
- Analysis on creative, landing pages, ad copy, audiences, keywords, time of day and other levers for improvement.
- Bid strategies, attribution modeling, and data analysis
- Omni-channel and customer journey analysis to improve the holistic ad strategy and bottom line of clients.
The skills you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience in paid ad platforms, including but not limited to: Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Amazon, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok Ads.
- Experience working with CRM, Account Management, and Project Management software/systems.
- A proven track record of generating solutions and navigating obstacles quickly and creatively.
- Comfortable handling frequent change and unpredictability with a high level of professionalism.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and ability to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building client relationships and skills to negotiate positive outcomes.
- Excellent communication both when client facing and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Remarketing and Video Advertising.
- Understanding of performance metrics
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment preferred.
- College Degree preferred.
Here is our promise to you
- Competitive compensation plans to increase your income and bonus opportunities
- PPC team members earn a 1% override on all revenue received from clients that they directly manage.
- A Simple IRA with a sweet match
- Medical benefits (including health, visions and dental)
- An aggressive PTO policy so you can enjoy life
- Schedule flexibility, hybrid work from home/in office schedules
- Lots of great food and snacks
- The best coworkers a person could ever ask for
- Lots of room for growth (personally and financially)
- Killer company parties including an annual fish fry, ski trips, holiday events, etc.
- A lot of fun coupled with being challenged to always elevate and launch
Still interested? Awesome! Please apply and let’s see where this goes!
"*" indicates required fields