“To Launch Brands and People”
There’s a reason why “Launch People” is in our mission. We believe that a job is more than just a job. It’s where you spend over one-third of your waking hours. It becomes a key part of your life and either fulfills and inspires you or exhausts and empties you. Our vision is to create an environment where you can launch. A place where you feel excited, empowered and motivated to achieve dreams and goals. There’s nothing that excites our ownership more than watching employees feel inspired to launch and create the life they’ve always wanted.
With nearly two decades of experience, we’ve learned that the way we help our employees launch is through a set of core values:
Creating Believers – We earn trust by focusing on results that matter.
Project Positivity – We spread happiness and optimism in all that we do.
Be Proactive – We create our environment rather than respond to it.
Deliver Distinguished Service – We do what we say we’re going to do with that “white glove” touch.
Thrive on Communication – We communicate candidly, regularly and precisely.
Trust the Team – We move at the speed up trust and bring the best talent together.
Initiate Innovation – We constantly experiment and test to reach success.
Enjoy the Ride – We believe that fun should be a part of everything we do and we have a whole lot of it!
But don’t just take our word for it. We strongly encourage all candidates to review our glass door reviews and look at the “best places to work” awards we’ve won. You’ll find employee quotes like:
- “Not Exaggerating – One of the nation’s best agencies”
- “Very solid company to work for”
- “Great place to work”
- “Innovative marketing and super cool people”
- “Great work. Great People. Great Vibe”
- “I love my job”
Let’s get to the good stuff:
We’re experiencing rapid growth and need a Digital Project Manager to drive, manage and build on relationships with our enterprise clients. The position of Digital Project Manager reports directly to the Executive VP of Digital Marketing and is part of the Project Management team.
**Position is a hybrid 50/50 in office and at home
The following are key highlights of the work you’ll be doing:
- You will be working closely with a Digital Marketing Strategist. The Strategist will develop the marketing strategies for clients. Once the strategy is developed, you will be responsible for the tactical, day-to-day execution of the strategy.
- You’ll be the primary point of contact for client requests to ensure timelines, deliverables and budgets are aligned. You know how to manage, communicate and meet expectations.
- As a Senior PM, you will work with our highest priority clients. You will also be a mentor and example to our other less experienced PM’s to train them on best PM practices.
- Your communication with clients is critical. You’ll deliver detailed project plans and constantly keep the clients informed on how the various deliverables are progressing.
- You’ll be working closely with our internal fulfillment team to help them produce client deliverables such as ad creative, copy, design, research, etc.
- You’ll plan and monitor resources on the client account including the tracking of hours and costs to keep projects within budget and on track.
- You will manage and delegate tasks across team members utilizing our PM tool, Ravetree, and/or a separate client-requested management tool.
- Ultimately, you and the Strategist will oversee the success of the client as we fulfill our mission of Launching Brands and Launching People!
The skills you’ll bring to the table:
- You’re an experienced PM with more than one year of experience in working with internal and external team members, vendors, and client stakeholders, in order to rally them around a project plan and meet deadlines according to client goals.
- You have experience managing projects with cross-functional teams.
- You have a working knowledge of digital marketing including SEO, content marketing, paid advertising, data analytics, social media marketing, marketing automation, etc.
- You thrive on communication, organization and time management! You’re outgoing, nice (but not a pushover) and love exceeding expectations.
- You utilize best practices for project management.
- You have experience in forecasting team bandwidth for upcoming projects and are agile to find workarounds for unforeseen roadblocks.
- You have experience interfacing directly with client point of contacts at all levels and can adapt your communication style to those you’re working with.
- You’re a pro when it comes to the use of email, Excel, Powerpoint and other PM software that may be utilized.
- You can prepare quarterly reports and data points to be used in client business reviews.
- You can handle working with multiple clients at a time and are cool under pressure.
- PR and/or writing experience is highly regarded.
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to handle multiple clients and their projects simultaneously.
- The ultimate success of client deliverables depends on you!
Here is our promise to you:
- Competitive compensation plans to increase your income and bonus opportunities
- A Simple IRA with a sweet match
- Medical benefits (including health, visions and dental)
- An aggressive PTO policy so you can enjoy life
- Work from home – hybrid options
- Lots of great food and snacks
- The best coworkers a person could ever ask for
- Lots of room for growth (personally and financially)
- Killer company parties including an annual fish fry, ski trips, holiday events, etc.
- A lot of fun coupled with being challenged to always elevate and launch
Still interested? Awesome! Please apply and let’s see where this goes!