Website Avalaunch Media, LLC
We are looking for a versatile Front End Developer to join our design team. Our needs are varied and we work fast, so problem solving and reliability are two primary characteristics we value for this role.
Front End Developer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, wire-framing, developing functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability, provide website maintenance and enhancements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Illustrate web concepts using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements such as menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate site function and appearance
- Prepare and present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to brand style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as Front End Developer
- Experience with CSS preprocessors, such as SASS, and frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Working knowledge of PHP.
- Extensive experience in WordPress and common plugins (Elementor, Visual Composer, YOAST, etc.)
- Experience with Git and package management systems such as Bower, NPM, and GULP a plus.
- Portfolio of web development projects
- Ability to meet with clients and instill confidence through excellent communication, deep knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience in Creative Cloud suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD.
- Attention to detail on file preparation and all aspect of organization
- Strong sense of team spirit and able to adapt to constant new challenges; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent time-management and proactive problem-solving skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
For examples of our creative work, see our portfolios at http://avalaunchmedia.com/services