Website Avalaunch Media
“To Launch Brands and People”
There’s a reason why “Launch People” is in our mission. We believe that a job is more than just a job. It’s where you spend over one-third of your waking hours. It becomes a key part of your life and either fulfills and inspires you or exhausts and empties you. Our vision is to create an environment where you can launch. A place where you feel excited, empowered and motivated to achieve dreams and goals. There’s nothing that excites our Leadership more than watching teammates feel inspired to launch and create the life they’ve always wanted.
With nearly two decades of experience, we’ve learned that the way we help our employees launch is through a set of core values:
Creating Believers – We earn trust by focusing on results that matter.
Project Positivity – We spread happiness and optimism in all that we do.
Be Proactive – We create our environment rather than respond to it.
Deliver Distinguished Service – We do what we say we’re going to do with that “white glove” touch.
Thrive on Communication – We communicate candidly, regularly and precisely.
Trust the Team – We move at the speed up trust and bring the best talent together.
Initiate Innovation – We constantly experiment and test to reach success.
Enjoy the Ride – We believe that fun should be a part of everything we do and we have a whole lot of it!
But don’t just take our word for it. We strongly encourage all candidates to review our Glassdoor reviews and look at the “best places to work” awards we’ve won. You’ll find employee quotes like:
- “Not Exaggerating – One of the nation’s best agencies”
- “Very solid company to work for”
- “Great place to work”
- “Innovative marketing and super cool people”
- “Great work. Great People. Great Vibe”
- “I love my job”
Let’s get to the good stuff
We’re experiencing rapid growth and need an experienced Growth Marketing Specialist to be responsible for developing partnerships and marketing campaigns for leads for our sales team. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all the qualifications, but have sufficient experience and talent.
The position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and is part of the Sales and Marketing team.
The following are key highlights of the work you’ll be doing:
- Digital marketing strategy and execution
- Events planning and execution
- Analytics and reporting
- Develop insights to your clients’ company, culture, competitors, and customers
- Gain thorough understanding of our website and online marketing goals
- Create and implement onsite and offsite SEO strategies
- Manage timelines, budgets, and other resources available for the company’s marketing initiatives
- Build relationships of trust with internal teammates to allow for successful campaign execution
- Stay current with industry news, changes, etc. so you stay up-to-date on how you can help our company succeed with marketing
The skills you’ll bring to the table:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are a MUST!
- 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with WordPress and other content management systems
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and any other industry tools such as: SEOmoz, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Crawlers, etc.
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
- Self-starter willing to tackle projects with excitement
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Pages
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Here is our promise to you
- Competitive compensation plans to increase your income and bonus opportunities
- A Simple IRA with a sweet match
- Medical benefits (including health, visions and dental)
- An aggressive PTO policy so you can enjoy life
- Work from home – hybrid in office at home 50/50
- Lots of great food and snacks
- The best coworkers a person could ever ask for
- Lots of room for growth (personally and financially)
- Killer company parties including an annual fish fry, ski trips, holiday events, etc.
- A lot of fun coupled with being challenged to always elevate and launch
Still interested? Awesome! Please apply and let’s see where this goes!