Avalaunch Media is looking for a Paid Media Strategist skilled in Digital Advertising with a focus on eCommerce to join our team. We’re experiencing rapid growth and need someone to drive, manage and build on relationships with our clients as well as manage their ad accounts. Ideal candidates should be ambitious and enjoy working on a variety of different projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to: ensuring client satisfaction, achieving client set KPI’s for ad spend, growing and scaling clients revenue, ROI, and performance of ad channels, and overseeing advertising initiatives and identifying new opportunities to increase sales within our existing client base. The Paid Media Strategist – eCommerce should also be comfortable with taking ownership of their own position and achieving growth in their assigned book of business.
- Manage budgets and ad channels for key account portfolios
- Determine strategic and unique account objectives for each client
- Establish performance related KPI’s with client
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Lead all PPC only client communications
- Oversee the optimization of ad spend to hit client KPI’s
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Perform tactics to improve results
- Keyword research
- Analysis on creative, landing pages, ad copy, audiences, keywords, time of day and other levers for improvement.
- Bid strategies, attribution modeling, and data analysis
- Omni-channel and customer journey analysis to improve the holistic ad strategy and bottom line of clients.
- Experience working with CRM, Account Management and Project Management software and systems.
- A proven track record of generating solutions and navigating obstacles quickly and creatively.
- Comfortable handling frequent change and unpredictability with a high level of professionalism.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and ability to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building client relationships and skills to negotiate positive outcomes.
- Excellent communication both when client facing and in a team environment.
- Familiarity with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other ad channels.
- Knowledge of Remarketing and Video Advertising.
- Understanding of performance metrics
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in Paid Media Management with a focus on e-Commerce.
- College Degree preferred.
Salary: $60-70K DOE