Avalaunch Media is looking for an SEO Director / Team Manager to join our team. We’re experiencing rapid growth and need someone to take on new and existing clients and launch them to results they never thought possible! As the SEO Director, you’ll be primarily responsible for leadership, training, hiring, and daily management of the SEO team, along with fulfilling SEO tasks and strategies for our clients’, making sure their online campaign is continuously developing while executing ethical and successful SEO and Conversion Rate Optimization strategies.
- SEO team leadership, training, hiring, and daily management
- Gain thorough understanding of clients’ website and online marketing goals
- Create and implement onsite and offsite SEO strategies
- Technical SEO experience on areas such as crawling/indexing, sitemaps, robots.txt, etc.
- Manage timelines, budgets, and other resources available for the account.
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Stay current with industry news, changes, etc. so you stay up-to-date on how you can help your clients’ succeed
- Between 3-5 years experience in an SEO role with management experience
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of CSS/HTML proper coding techniques
- Experience with WordPress and other content management systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and any other industry tools such as: SEOmoz, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Crawlers, etc.
- Capable of multitasking between several accounts, brands, and products
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
- Self-starter willing to tackle projects with excitement
- Experienced with MS Word, Excel, and Pages
- Can write a mean blog post
Salary: $60K+ DOE