As our Social Media Manager, you will update social networks and curate content to grow followers, increase traffic, and drive revenue for our clients. You will also create new social marketing campaigns, build brand recognition, and manage all published company content. You will need to be proficient in web analytic tools to track campaign progress and researching industry trends to help maintain an active social presence.
You’ll need to be a self-starter with the ability to craft strategy and drive development, while putting into practice the day-to-day responsibilities of social media management.
– 2-3 years of social media management/strategy experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
– Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media organic and paid best practices
– Working knowledge of how to run and manage Facebook Boosted campaigns
– Loves working with and meeting new people
– Looks at data and knows what’s going on
– Willingness to learn and work as a team
– Some familiarity with Google Analytics
– Capable of multitasking between several accounts, brands, and products
– Strong sense of ownership, drive, and urgency
– Self-starter willing to tackle projects with excitement
– The drive to take ownership of the work with the ability to adjust to changes with positive, can-do attitude.
– Planning, implementing, managing and monitoring both our own and clients’ social media strategy
– Define the most important social media KPIs for Avalaunch media and our clients
– Manage, fulfill and oversee social media content calendars and strategy
– Measure the success of every social media campaign
– Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
– Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
– Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
– Monitor social user engagement and suggest content optimization
– Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
– Manage and create Facebook and Pinterest ads, unique audiences, and ad copy.
– Hire and train others on the team
– Create Instagram & Facebook story ads
– Community Management