Avalaunch Media, LLC
Avalaunch Media is looking for a Web Development & Digital Project Manager to join our team. We are seeking someone who thrives on communication with clients and internal teams, and is well versed in the worlds of design and web development and can see a project to completion successfully. The Web Development & Digital Project Manager should also be comfortable with assuming ownership of their position and simultaneously managing multiple projects with competing timelines.
- Manage project profitability, client expectations and deliverables
- Develop accurate and detailed project plans for a variety of web-based projects.
- Monitor project progress and ensure work is progressing as planned and adjusted as needed.
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals.
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and identify solutions to address them in advance.
- Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
- Establish, maintain and nurture client relationships.
- Lead all client communications.
- Be the primary liaison between clients and internal teams.
- Prepare regular client reporting on project progress and budgets.
- Explain technical specifications and issues in an easily understood way for non-technical users.
- Minimum 3 years of Web Project Management experience.
- Intermediate to advanced background knowledge of Web front-end (e.g. site usability and experience) and back-end (e.g. programming and hosting) practices is essential.
- Familiarity with commonly used concepts, terms, practices and procedures within the design and web development industry.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) including onsite technical strategies and the role content plays in SEO.
- Experience working with CRM, Account Management and Project Management software and systems.
- Consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes across multiple projects.
- A proven track record of generating solutions and navigating obstacles quickly and creatively.
- Comfortable handling frequent change and unpredictability with a high level of professionalism.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and ability to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building client relationships and skills to negotiate positive outcomes.
- Excellent communication both when client facing and in a team environment.
- College Degree preferred.
- Availability to travel as required.
Salary Range: $63-75K DOE