Internship Intake Periods
|Fall||September — December|
|Spring||January — April|
|Summer||May — August|
Types of Internships
Intro to Avalaunch & Skills Training
You will meet every team, discuss expectations and receive training.
Client Team Intro,
Shadowing & Training
You will start getting familiar with clients and begin working on client projects.
Experiential Learning & Ownership
of Client Deliverables
You will continue working on client projects while building stronger client relationships.
Wrap Up & Final Review
You will wrap up the internship and present what you have learned.
Skills for success as an Avalaunch intern
- Passionate about digital marketing and it shows through your industry involvement.
- Communication is your strong suit. Great grammar. Concise communication.
- When it comes to time management and meeting deadlines, you’re a natural. You juggle competing priorities with ease.
- You love learning. You’re hungry for new opportunities to expand your knowledge and contribute to the team.
- You analyze, ask why, and always turn to the data for answers. You think critically about problems and take a data-driven approach to solve them.
- Proactive, Proactive, Proactive! Can’t emphasize this one enough. We’re go-getters, we’ve got hustle. You too? Perfect.