Website Avalaunch Media
“To Launch Brands and People”
There’s a reason why “Launch People” is in our mission. We believe that a job is more than just a job. It’s where you spend over one-third of your waking hours. It becomes a key part of your life and either fulfills and inspires you or exhausts and empties you. Our vision is to create an environment where you can launch. A place where you feel excited, empowered and motivated to achieve dreams and goals. There’s nothing that excites our Leadership more than watching teammates feel inspired to launch and create the life they’ve always wanted.
With nearly two decades of experience, we’ve learned that the way we help our employees launch is through a set of core values:
Creating Believers – We earn trust by focusing on results that matter.
Be Integrity – We keep our word or make right the times when we can’t.
Project Positivity – We spread happiness and optimism in all that we do.
Be Proactive – We create our environment rather than respond to it.
Deliver Distinguished Service – We do what we say we’re going to do with that “white glove” touch.
Thrive on Communication – We communicate candidly, regularly and precisely.
Trust the Team – We move at the speed up trust and bring the best talent together.
Initiate Innovation – We constantly experiment and test to reach success.
Enjoy the Ride – We believe that fun should be a part of everything we do and we have a whole lot of it!
But don’t just take our word for it. We strongly encourage all candidates to review our Glassdoor reviews and look at the “best places to work” awards we’ve won. You’ll find employee quotes like:
- “Not Exaggerating – One of the nation’s best agencies”
- “Very solid company to work for”
- “Great place to work”
- “Innovative marketing and super cool people”
- “Great work. Great People. Great Vibe”
- “I love my job”
Let’s get to the good stuff
We’re seeking an experienced Art and QA Manager to oversee our creative team of fellow graphic designers, motion animators, and web designers. This role reports to the company Executive VP of Marketing Strategy & Operations. It’s a position that combines hands-on performance graphic design and Quality Assurance duties with team management. Are you the versatile, multi-talented designer with a certain skillset x-factor that we’re looking for?
Here are the key highlights of what you’ll be doing
- Proofing and Quality Assurance checks of all design work produced by the creative team.
- Ensuring designs adhere to our clients’ brand guidelines and resonate with their target audience.
- Communication with, and training of other internal teams about graphic design and performance ads/CRO trends.
- Brand design: Logos, brand standards guides, corporate collateral, and more.
- Design of all types of digital marketing assets: Web design, performance landing pages, emails, infographics, ebooks, social media graphics, static banner ads, white papers and more.
- Print design: Trade show assets, annual reports, brand collateral, and more.
- Management of creative team members including one-on-one check-ins, team training, rubrik scoring and annual reviews.
- Assistance with adjustment of project schedules.
- Reporting to upper management on team status.
- Preparation of sales pitch decks and company document templates.
- Interviewing and hiring of new team members; engagement with contractors; selection of interns.
- You’ll continually be growing your knowledge and education of design, CRO, and ad design by keeping up on best practices and current creative trends.
- Engagement with B2B and B2C clients across a wide variety of industries.
Here are the skills you bring to the table
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field.
- At least four years of experience in a graphic design role.
- Experience leading a team is a bonus, but must be willing to be a leader.
- Exceptional visual portfolio that demonstrates your talent for design.
- You like to stay up to date with the current advertising and CRO trends and you have a good sense of what works and what doesn’t.
- You have a good understanding of what converts in both B2B and B2C ads and landing pages.
- While copywriting isn’t your core skillset, you’re decent at being able to suggest ad copy and what words seem to convert best.
- Adaptability to an ever-changing design software and technology landscape; at the core of this is your familiarity with the Adobe CC suite.
- Past agency experience.
- The ability to work methodically and meet deadlines, thriving on occasional pressure.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details, and the ability to spot errors and suggest improvements as part of our QA process.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A good judge of character and experience levels for making new hires.
Here is our promise to you
- Competitive compensation plans to increase your income and bonus opportunities
- Simple IRA retirement plan with a sweet match
- Medical benefits (including health, visions and dental)
- Short and long term disability plans covered by Avalaunch
- Aggressive PTO & Flex policies so you can enjoy life
- Work from home – 50/50 hybrid options
- Lots of great food and snacks
- The best coworkers a person could ever ask for
- Lots of room for growth (personally and financially)
- Killer company parties including an annual fish fry, ski trips, holiday events, etc.
- A lot of fun coupled with being challenged to always elevate and launch
Still interested? Awesome! Please apply and let’s see where this goes!
"*" indicates required fields