The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for overseeing and implementing automated marketing campaigns for Avalaunch Media and their clients. The Specialist will also responsible to support sales of the marketing automation service as needed.
This position requires a person with a proven track record of developing and creating targeted, hyper-relevant, and on-point emails, SMS, and automated funnels. A successful candidate must be passionate about executing precise campaign flows, communication/nurture streams, dynamic campaigns and impactful reporting.
Duties of the Marketing Automation Specialist
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various client needs and criteria.
- Reviewing existing marketing campaigns across client’s business objectives and automating where appropriate to maximize overall efforts.
- Creating automated nurture streams/flows to qualify leads for all clients.
- Ensuring all platforms within the scope work to communicate with each other to remove discrepancies and streamline automated process/flows.
- Implementing lead scoring practices inside each marketing automation platform to enable higher conversions of quality leads for our clients.
- Implementation of a marketing automation platform for clients.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results.
- Developing detailed wireframes of all marketing assets that are in part of any automated campaign.
- Segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness of marketing automation service.
- Reporting on all campaigns and making changes and or optimizations where necessary. Client reports will be generated based on agreed upon KPIs.
- Working collaboratively with other departments at Avalaunch Media to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
Qualifications of the Marketing Automation Specialist
- 1+ years previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Active Campaign, Mailchimp and Constant Contact, Klayvio
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns in real-time and post production.
- Good understanding of marketing automation B2C and B2B strategies.
- Relevant industry experience would be a strong advantage.
- Excellent email marketing and campaign development experience is essential.
- Ability and willingness to be client facing.